Website Cabal

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 15:20:28 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 05:49:35AM -0500, Andrew Fitzsimon wrote:
> Membership acked

ACK to my participation here as well, plus to serving as initial
Awesome until we have free and fair elections[1].

> Going to try and recruit dmacpher

I'd *love* to get Dan's help, though note that he doesn't have to be on
the committee to do so. (Though having him on the committee would be
great, too.)

Scheduling a meeting with US, CZ, and AU concurrently is really
difficult, but I'll send out a few suggested times later on. I suspect
we'll have to do something like we do with converge-ui meetings, which
is something like 8am US Eastern, 2pm Brno, and 11pm NE Australian.

-- Matt

[1] I watched this on the plane yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FNsuyX8lNo