RuPy conference in Brno this Friday/weekend

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 12:58:03 UTC 2012

This weekend's RuPy conference in Brno strikes me as a great way for the
publicity cabal to get itself organized. If at all possible you guys
should meet today or tomorrow and plan out what we want to do there.

It might also be good, if we're going to be doing promotion, for the
website cabal to get the website front page up to date...

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey