updated website content

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 13:27:16 UTC 2012

On 08/11/2012, at 2:11 PM, Mo Morsi wrote:
<snip>
> Ah right, that's what all you kids are doing these days, aight think I
> should be able to figure it out :)
>
> BTW if I wanted to send some pull request content to the list for more
> general viewing/discussion, maybe the original commit message or a
> specific patch, could that be done?

Hmmm, good question.  In GitHub I'm "watching" the repo, so it
explicitly emails me when someone does a pull request on it.

I'd suggest that anyone people with an interest in the website
content (your target audience) should also "watch" the repo
in GitHub.

Though, it's not going to hurt anyone if you send commits to the
mailing list too if you want. ;)

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Community Manager