RFC: Feature Planning - Design the model changes for support of stateful instances

Jozef Zigmund jzigmund at redhat.com
Fri Jun 8 16:11:47 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 18 April 2012 15:57:32 Jozef Zigmund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote up current status of instance states, and described a proposal how
> we could implement this feature.
>
> Rather than paste in the entire text, I'm just linking to the wiki
> writeup.
> https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Design_the_model_
> changes_for_support_of_stateful_instances
>
> Any thoughts or improvement ideas are welcomed.
>
> --
> Jozef

Hi,

I've updated the wiki page
https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Design_the_model_changes_for_support_of_stateful_instances

After gathering more information, I've proposed (with Jan's help) those tasks
to establish stateful instances in Conductor.

Again any thoughts or improvement ideas are welcomed

--
Jozef