Fwd: VCR w/ spec tests

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 13:12:25 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----

I'm going to spend some time trying out VCR, using the rubygem-* from aeolus. If anyone has input on best practices, etc., speak up. I know someone mentioned VCR during our tech review a few months back, and after checking out a few comparable packages, VCR seemed the best. Having Aeolus already using it just ups the value.