Current UI structure

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 13:47:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Going through *current state* of Conductor UI, I created *diagram of
dependencies* how I see object connections from user's view. Sometimes
connections are very obvious, sometimes they are so hidden that I needed
help from other members of our team (thanks Jozef, Jirka and Jan for
reviewing). Resulting diagram is attached and I would like you to ask
for review and *discussion* if I caught dependencies correctly.

Please keep on mind that I am not referring to database structure but
dependencies in user interface (so how user can see elements which he
manipulates with).

Thank you for your contribution
Jarda

--
Jaromír Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail:jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno