[Event Report] Jamia Millia Islamia College of Enginnering , Delhi

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 05:16:50 UTC 2012

On 22/07/2012, at 4:30 AM, Nitesh Narayan wrote:
<snip>
> I had taken a session on What is Aeolus and how one can start contributing to it at Jamia Millia Islamia College of Enginnering [1], Delhi , India on Saturday, July 21st , 2012.
>
> The participants were Btech students including few employed people as well . They were familiar with Linux as well as cloud computing , and most of them were using on or the other Linux Distribution .
>
> The session begin and I introduced them to Cloud Computing as most of them were already knowing about it so it didn't take much of my time , after which I explained them about Aeolus what Aeolus is and what it does .
> I had also demonstrated them the conductor UI as well as mine aeolus-gui [2] and told them the ways by which they can help the community .

Awesome Nitesh, this is very cool. :)

We should put this up on the website _somehow_.  Not sure exactly how yet... maybe we start now with an "Events" page, and adjust it later on once we figure out the Community Building plan around this stuff?

<snip>
> And just for a suggestion probably we can have a separate mailing list for posting this kind of event report stuff .

If the proposed new "users" mailing list goes ahead, would that be the right place?

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Community Manager
http://www.aeolusproject.org