Desktop Client for Aeolus

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 19:49:27 UTC 2012

On 07/16/2012 10:03 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 17/07/2012, at 8:30 AM, Hugh O. Brock wrote:
> <snip>
>> What a cool idea! How about adding a "v2v this vSphere image to RHEV"
>> button...
>
> Interesting idea.  Aeolus as a server based v2v image conversion
> facility.  Thinking about it, that would probably work... :)

Yes this would be cool, though it might make sense to pull the image and
run the conversion utility locally before uploading a new image using
imagefactory (at least for the time being). In any case, either strategy
should be within the realm of possibility and we can look into tackling
this going forward.

  -Mo