Cloud Engine - System Engine V2 integration

Chris Alfonso calfonso at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 12:57:04 UTC 2012

On 17/07/12 08:15 -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
--snip--
>This data would be in the kickstart tempaltes.. yes? I assume if we
>go with TDL, we will need a way to translate the ks file which
>foreman generates into TDL. Or, could we:
>
>1) have an alternate TDL tempalte
>2) ditch TDL and have image factory get the kickstart from foreman directly?

Image Factory hands the TDL off to Oz. Ditching TDL would mean Image Factory ditches Oz, and I think the scope of work would quickly increase.  I recommend we do not ditch TDL and instead translate the ks from foreman into a valid TDL.
https://github.com/clalancette/oz/blob/master/docs/tdl.rng