Status of OpenStack Support

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 08:33:16 UTC 2012

On 12/07/2012, at 4:57 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am testing the latest Aeolus Release 0.10.0 and wonder about the status of the OpenStack Support.
>
> I can define a new Provider for OpenStack, and have to enter the Openstack API_ENTRYPOINT, but no matter which url I povide here (I assume that I have to provide the public keystone api url, listening on port 5000, e.g. http://myhost:5000/v2.0), I got an error:
>
> 1 error prohibited this Provider from being saved
>    Url translation missing: en.activerecord.errors.models.provider.attributes.url.invalid_framework
>
> So has this feature been implemented, yet?

Hi Marcus,

OpenStack is definitely something we're _working on_ right now.

Personally, I'm not sure what state it's in with the 0.10.x release.
(someone with more tech knowledge than me can answer that - Franto?)

If it's needed, would you be ok with compiling a dev version from
git to try?  Can point you to the right instructions. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager