Not yet possible to remove failed deployments?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Fri Jul 6 16:34:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Having real troubles here removing failed deployments using Aeolus 0.10.4,
on Fedora 16.

In my setup, there are a number of multi-instance Wordpress deployments
(1 x MySQL server, 1 x Apache server).  Sometimes while trying things out
a deployment barfs instead of launching ok. (various reasons)

In theory, I should be able to select said deployments and hit the "Delete
Selected" button, with that working.

Instead, this error message pops up:

  "The deployments Wordpress-test3, wordpress-test10, and wordpress-test11
   could not be deleted."

Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's definitely something
that's busted and needs fixing pronto? (can BZ it, but asking first)

Screenshot attached. ;)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--