[ANN conductor] Push to conductor requires update to aeolus-image-rubygem

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Wed Feb 29 14:57:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

Following Petr's advice from the other day, I wanted to let everybody
know that I pushed changes to aeolus-image-rubygem and Conductor, and my
Conductor changes start using a newly-added
Aeolus::Image::Warehouse::Image ".environment" method. You may get
exceptions relating to images if you don't upgrade aeolus-image-rubygem.

In case anyone's not familiar, you can build an aeolus-image-rubygem RPM
with "rake rpms" run in the aeolus-image-rubygem project. Then you
should be golden.