BZ#790250 Check Build Status on Show Image

mtaylor at redhat.com mtaylor at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 17:37:45 UTC 2012

This is a quick fix for the BZ.

There are no cucumber tests included,  since there are no steps already defined for images at all, other than upload XML and template.

Implementing the full list of steps to get to the point where we can test this small change is not practical in this commit + we have a deadline coming up.

There are a lot of issues in the Images Controller and View as well as in aeolus-image builders model.   These are out of the scope of this patch.  Next iteration I propose we do some serious tidying up these areas.

That aside.

To test this patch.

You need to kick off a build that takes some time.  (I've tested with RHEVM).  Then go to the show page of the image you have just created.  There should be no build button, in its place should be the state of the active build.

Regards

Martyn