Brainstorming tasks for next sprint

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 15:24:28 UTC 2012

On 13/02/12 16:20 -0500, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
>Regarding b); I can see a reasonable use case where you might *not* want Conductor to figure out which cloud to use on its own, so I'd be careful of eliminating functionality there.  If we were to allow both behaviours, perhaps the right thing to do would be to create site-wide Conductor parameters, one of which would toggle the above.  Otherwise, I'd think that specific UIs would start getting too cluttered.
>
>My own idea on what to focus on?  Documentation.  I think that we should reorganize the wiki to a) provide documentation appropriate to different levels of interest (high-level, CTO level, developer level), and to provide logical paths for people to read and explore.
>
>In addition, I think that creating a "help" system within Conductor would be of huge benefit in getting new users comfortable with the system.
>
>Mainn

+1 to both of these ideas.  I feel like I should throw out that many
of the things mentioned in this thread are likely multi-sprint
features, and unlikely to all be able to even be started in the next
one, which means we are really building out a feature backlog here to
some extent (and we should keep in mind we already have a huge list
sitting in redmine)

-j