New Conductor 1.1. - Navigation restructuring - Create missing views

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 16:13:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,

last days, I was working on specifying missing views for new navigation
restructuring, I hope that I have prepared all necessary materials so we
can start dealing with restructuring. Steps are following:

1) create missing views
- these should be unified with all other views we already have (table views)
- concept of table is in attachment (very the same as all others, keep
concept as is e.g. in Deployables list)
- content of tables is in attached mind map

What is missing?
* Cloud Environments
* Resource Zones (Pools)
* AppForms (Deployments)
* AppForm Outlines (Deployables)
* Provider Accounts
(* Provider Selection - will stay at Resource Zones for now)

What needs to be edited?
* View with list of Images
* Monitor view

2) restructure the navigation
- the instruction will follow after completing the missing views

I am attaching all necessary materials.

If anybody is interested in helping me with real implementation, speak
up, you are definitely welcome since I can't implement all of these by
myself :)
I hope we will get it soon implemented and start real user testing (you
guys).

-- Jarda

--
Jaromír Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail: jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno