Aeolus Tech Cabal Agenda - 18th Dec

Martyn Taylor mtaylor at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 16:37:08 UTC 2012

Tomorrows Agenda for the Tech Cabal is here:
<https://github.com/aeolusproject/aeolusproject.github.com/wiki/Technical-Cabal---17th-Dec-2012>https://github.com/aeolusproject/aeolusproject.github.com/wiki/Technical-Cabal---18th-Dec-2012

Everyone feel free to add any Agenda items before the meeting.  Last
weeks minutes highlights the process for adding items to the Agenda:
https://github.com/aeolusproject/aeolusproject.github.com/wiki/Technical-Cabal-Meeting-11th-Dec-2012

I realise there is nothing new on the Agenda nor are their any
outstanding items.  I do not want to force these meetings, however, I
also do not want these meetings to fizzle out.  So, in order to maintain
momentum, let's still meet and do a quick overview of the status of last
weeks actions and call it a day.  (Given nothing new is added between
now and then)

Regards

Martyn