OpenStack Support in Conductor (Revisited)

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 16:21:28 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 11:26:19AM -0500, Matt Wagner wrote:

> Recently, Image Factory 2.0 was released, which added OpenStack support.

Someone asked me about this statement off-list. I'm not sure what was
wrong with me when I wrote that sentence, but it's not true.

Image Factory 2.0 has not been released. I've been running from source,
using what will likely become 2.0 when it's released, and that will
support OpenStack. But my statement that it was 'recently released' was
entirely incorrect.