moving wiki content

Greg Blomquist gblomqui at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 22:08:27 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hey Mo,

There are 15 pages in the audrey wiki.  If it's easier, go ahead and migrate
all the pages, and I'll clean it up after the migration (I have a list of
about 7 pages that we'd likely keep around.

Also, it's worth pointing out that you could put the audrey wiki into read-
only mode.  That is, if it's possible to lock down certain projects' wikis
without impacting other projects.

---
  Greg