Aeolus Tech Cabal - 04/12/12

Martyn Taylor mtaylor at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 16:22:01 UTC 2012

Gentlemen,

Next weeks agenda can be found here:
http://beta.etherpad.org/p/AeolusTechCabal

Notice we have no new points for discussion.

I have removed many of the items that were on last weeks agenda, since
we agreed many of the points should be first solved on the list/irc.  If
you feel you need to readd any of these points, please drop them in.

Unfortunately, the old link to the Agenda is down (since
openetherpad.org is down) if you added agenda items to the old etherpad
page this week, please add them to the new page at the link above.

The normal deadline for Agenda items is end of play today (to give
people time to prepare), but since we've had problems with etherpad feel
free to add items tomorrow (be aware though that people will not be
prepared for items added last minute).

Regards

Martyn