Aeolus Community :Suggestions

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 15:31:11 UTC 2012

On 01/09/2012, at 1:08 AM, Nitesh Narayan wrote:
> Hi,
> Just got a random thought that it will be good and cheaper if we can make up stuffs like small soft toys aeolus balls.
> I am also in a favour of getting some one aboard as a contributor for designing tshirts , posters etc .
> It will be good if we can design a mascot whose soft toys we can give away as swag as usually it attracts many people (similar to openSUSE lizard) .

Interesting idea.  That might work for a bunch of projects around
too, not just ask.  Just emailed some people inside Red Hat, to see if
there's interest for this in a wider-than-just-Aeolus sense. ;>

> And one more things these are just few suggestions from my side . :)

Of course.  You have lots of good ideas and suggestions. (as well
as coding on Aeolus-GUI) :)

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Community Manager