Aeolus Presentation:Report

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Tue Aug 28 13:28:33 UTC 2012

Hi,
Its all righty :) . Although I have another talk probably in the mid September still the dates has to be fixed .
The thing what I concluded from the talk from people response was that they would like to have some aeolus chrome extensions and firefox addons doing some small taks such as starting and stop instances etc .
I had worked on chrome extensions earlier so I can look into that but I am not sure when I can start with that as its been quite a busy schedule for me right now :P .

Print only if its necessary
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
Contributor