Aeolus Presentation:Report

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Mon Aug 27 14:50:15 UTC 2012

Hi,
It was yet another talk on aeolus which I took , although this time it was in my class . There was a mixed experienced crowd some of them were already aware about the cloud management applications and for some of them it was a totally new experience . I had taken the template and few slides from David Lutterkort presentation and it helped me a lot .
I started the session by explaing a brief about cloud computing and then went on with the problems a user face while managing different vendors clouds . In continuation I had also explained the benefits of using aeolus .
Next was the architecture and the components aeolus use , so I told them about that in between I had also explained them about the Deltacloud and REST API and the benefits of using the same .
While concluding I had given them a breif about how they can contribute and communicate to the community if they like to at some point of time and told them about the IRC channel and the ML we have .

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
Aeolus Contributor