Simple GIT patch review tracker by mfojtik

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 13:51:39 UTC 2012

On 14/08/12 09:48 +0200, Petr Blaho wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I noticed that mfojtik created simple tool to track review process of patches.
>
>You can find it at https://github.com/mifo/tracker
>
>It is Sinatra app with CLI tool. More info in README at ^.
>
>What do you think? Can we use tool like this to enhance our review process?
>
>--
>
>With regards
>Petr Blaho

Personally, I like that idea for keeping track of who is reviewing
what patch, and if it has been acked.  My only concern is that we then
would have an extra place to check/keep up with for the patch process.
With the recent addition of accepting pull requests, I am a bit
concerned how this would go, unless we decided something like 'all
core contributors agree to send patches to list and use the tracker
app'.

-j