Announcing the Aeolus Project blog!

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 15:47:21 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce that we now have a project blog, at
http://blog.aeolusproject.org

We hope to use it to share not only project announcements, but to
routinely post interesting news that's related, and updates on sprint
progress, new features, etc.

We would love additional contributors as well! Just message me or
Justin Clift with your preferred username and we'll set you up with an
account! Developers, you're encouraged to post often about what you're
working on. Community members and users, feel free to request an account
and post about how you use Aeolus or whatnot.

Note that it's also possible for us to syndicate RSS feeds from other
sites, if you have an existing blog and a category for Aeolus-related
content.

Check it out today! http://blog.aeolusproject.org