Aeolus GSoC

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 07:26:58 UTC 2012

Would anyone be willing to co-mentor the Aeolus GSoC project with me?

This is just a formality for the GSoC process, you would not have to do
anything other than be ok with your name appearing on this list. I will
take care of all the mentorship work (unless you'd like to be involved
in which case you're more than welcome to participate in any way).

If your interested please respond on or off list. (asap as possible
please as the deadline is in a few days).

Thank you,
  -Mo