RFC Feature Planning: Detailed architecture of the Conductor UI

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 15:56:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 02:58:46PM +0200, Jirka Tomasek wrote:
> https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Detailed_architecture_of_the_Conductor_UI

I think this would be really great. We have varying degrees of UI
experience, so I think that something that allowed the less-UI-savvy
(like myself!) to implement consistent styles would be a big win.

Even as I've come to understand a good bit of the UI code, there are
still parts that are mysteries to me, and I wonder how much of it is
just unused stuff. (In which case, I also look forward to your
rationalization task!)