[aeolus-comm-mgmt] Aeolus for Debian?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 13:12:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

It looks like Debian is considering adding Aeolus. :)

i.e.:

That's very good news from our point of view. :)

At the moment, Aeolus is mostly for Red Hat / Fedora / rpm
based systems.  But we recently decided to add support
for Debian / Ubuntu / .deb based systems.

We haven't yet put much work into it, but we will start
doing so reasonably soon.  (probably early 2013)

Are you a good contact person for us to ask questions
of, if we have difficulties adding Debian support?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Cloud Evangelist