[aeolus-comm-mgmt] [RELEASE cabal] Weekly meeting repeats at Wed 1530 CET

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 13:08:06 UTC 2012

On 21/11/2012, at 5:25 PM, Giulio Fidente wrote:
> On 11/21/2012 05:11 PM, Martin Povolny wrote:
>> Hi. I unfortunately was not able to make it today
>
> apropos, minutes and logs at:
>
> https://redmine.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Release_Cabal

Just uploaded the newer Getting Started Guide (for 0.10.0) that Alexandra
Settle wrote, with a few of the corrections and updated screenshots I'd
put in:

  http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/asettle/gsg/0.10.0/basic_glossary.html

That's the first page.  From memory the whole GSG in that dir was reworked,
but I never completed my review.

It'd need to be converted to Jekyll format, new screenshots taken, and all
information reviewed/updated as appropriate for the next release.

The git repo is here (master branch):

  https://github.com/justinclift/aeolus-website

+ Justin

--