[aeolus-comm-mgmt] Aeolus Tech Cabal: 20/11/2012 - Minutes

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 16:30:42 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:27:33AM -0500, Matt Wagner wrote:
> Guys, this thread includes both aeolus-devel and aeolus-comm-mgmt --
> twice!
>
> Would further repliers mind including just aeolus-comm-mgmt, and only
> listing it once?
>
> Thanks!
> -- Matt "Mailing List Curmudgeon" Wagner

<matty_dubs>GET OFF MY LAWN YOU LOUSY HIPSTERS</matty_dubs>

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey