On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 8:04 AM Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2019-12-16 at 17:10 -0700, linux guy wrote:
> Subject says it all.

You should probably file a Request For Enhancement (RFE) on Bugzilla.

There isn't a good place to file this in Bugzilla.    There is a wiki page but I am not sure anyone is watching it.   The best way is for people who are interested in such packages get involved and use copr or file a official package review request and become maintainers