On 05/01/2012 06:00 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> dave perry wrote:
>> For the last week, I get the following error message in either
>> MoviePlayer or Rhythmbox when I try to play .wav files.
>> The following plugins are required:
>> * GStreamer element ffmpegcolorspace
>> * GStreamer element audioresample
> What does this command show?
> $ gst-inspect | grep ffmpegcolor
It returns a blank line as:
$ gst-inspect | grep ffmpegcolor
I need some suggestions & help for my project. I am making an application
more as Download Manager in JAVA for Linux. But i am not so expert in Linux
so i need to know following things:
1. how can i install this application in Linux ?
2. how to add in startup programs ?
3. Which is best to create installer script(.sh) or .deb/.rpm file for
4. How to create Launcher for Java Application in Linux?
My project is about to complete. So if any body have answers regarding my
question please reply asap.
Thanks in advance!!!!!!
I've seen a few softwares around to have some kind of keyboard able
to either input romanji based (hiragana based ?) characters or to draw
kanji, but these software seems to be age-old and not maintained
anymore, like anthy. What is the preferred way to be able to use
Japanese characters in Fedora 15 with KDE ?
Would anyone be able to advise me regarding what printer to buy?
- Can print A3 (29.7 x 42 cm, 11.6 x 16.5 inch) (and A4) sized paper.
- Scores 'good' on a price/quality ratio; meaning not
super-high-professional-quality but good enough for a small office where
the primary function is NOT printing; for the office that is, the
printer's primary function is obvious... :D
- Is supported by Fedora. I have (good) experiences with Epson and HP, but
I am hoping for some input from people with (more) experience.
The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.
Great writers suffer from Writer's Block. I cherish my Writer's Blog: