On 26 April 2016 at 01:14, Ana Mativi <acmativi(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
- Name: Ana Mativi
- Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Login: mativi
- Language: pt_br
- Profession or Student status: Undergraduate, Computer Engineering
- About You: I'm an undergraduate researcher at the Informatics
Institute of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), in the
video coding area (more info can be found at ).
- You and the Fedora Project: I'm engaged in Fedora activities for
about a year now. I want to join this team because lots of people need
everything to be translated to be able to use Fedora. I'm most active as an
ambassador, but I want to contribute to the websites team in the near
future as well.
- GPG KEYID and fingerprint: pub 2048R/B537B92C 2016-04-25
Key fingerprint = 0D1A 8EFE 075E 0149 6ABD 2505 8C60 FB48 B537
Welcome Ana to Fedora translation project. (Together with other related
project we call it Globalization)
I am sure with your help we can further improve translation for pt_br. Feel
free to drop your queries here.
Ana Mativi | FAS: Mativi | IRC: anamativi
Fedora Ambassador (Porto Alegre - BRAZIL)
trans mailing list