ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰਵਾਰ 31 ਅਗਸਤ 2012 08:28 ਸਵੇਰੇ ਨੂੰ, Noriko Mizumoto ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
The test day for l10n-qa has been scheduled on 6-Sep originally, and
stays same date currently. It has not been affected by previous schedule
slip as QA team and FLTG team are supporting. Atm, in spite of many of
those people's exertions, there is no success to start installation
process with any of live images built by QA team due to known issue in
anaconda. The test page is not ready. Today, there is second slip was
just announced .
Translation testing can be possible without install with live
but major problem with last Live image I have got was no logout button,
without that hard to change language. So translation testing can not be
Under this condition, it seems that the l10n-qa-test is also better
slipped according to the schedule slips.
Could we have your vote whether this test to be postponed or to be held
as planned originally?
I agree that It will be better to postpone testing for
minimum 1 week or
2. As Software Translation Date is Now: 2012-09-25, it can be safe to do
testing on Sep 20. We can have Alpha, updated gnome and installer
working at that stage.
Requesting in ticket for this change.
A S Alam