I'm wondering why there are no comments and bug ids for this release ,,,
So it's quite difficult to track any issues I suppose. Did I miss something or am I too early?
We have the F18 Localization Test Day scheduled on 26th September (Friday) to check our translations quality for the Fedora packages.
Kindly request all Fedora translators and users to participate in this test event. Please check  for details. You many also please note that to reduce the load on wiki page and get things more organised, we have made some modifications in the test matrix . Feel free to provide your feedback/comments on the same.
Few important points to be taken care:-
* Please take a look at  for few changes in the steps to run desktop in your language.
* As we all know during fedora development most of things are unstable and for this test too we have listed down the few packages which are not ready to test in native language. Please check "Comment" in Test Matrix while testing each component.
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-28_l10
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-28_l10n#Test_Matrix
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-28_l10n#How_to_run_desktop_in_your_language.3F
trans mailing list