John Poelstra さんは書きました:
I have complete a draft of the translation schedule for Fedora 11.
is based on the documentation schedule (which to date I have not
received any feedback).
A new report I am still ironing out (huge credit goes to Ben Kahn for
creating it for me) is a combined view of the Docs and Translations
schedule with different color codings for each team.
Please review the reports in detail to make sure I have the correct
dates and task durations. If you like we can schedule a time to meet on
IRC or phone to work out any remaining changes. We will also touch on
some of these tasks at the release readiness meeting.
If I do not hear any feedback by Monday, February 2, 2009, I will assume
that both the Documentation and Translation schedules are correct.
Wow! I am so impressed with this great work!!
Thank you so much.
Just a couple of points noticed below.
The task numbers are based on "Fedora 11 Translation Tasks".
- #11 Translate Draft POT for Guides => typo of Translate Draft POs for
- #17 Trans Deadline: rel-notes => pls change to Trans Deadline: **GA
- #n/a there is no task item for IG which can be found at Docs Team
- #3 Software String Freeze & #8 Rebuild all translated packages =>
those items can not be found in Releng Team Tasks. Those need to be
included in Releng Team Tasks to let maintainers be aware important
dates for their packages.
- #19 Translate Final Release Banners => this item can not be found in
Web Team Tasks. Web Team is responsible to pass the file to be translated.
- #n/a Trans Deadline: Final Release Banners => which should be 22-May,
please add in Translation Tasks
- #20 Review and correct fedoraproject.org
translations => what kind of
action is expected by whom?
Fedora-trans-list mailing list