we are moving straight towards F21 final release and I've updated right now
all your po files manually on the staging instance to let you proofread your
tranlsations. I noticed that the <br> tag we have in a few strings has been
translated perfectly, good job.
Some other strings in a few languages seem to be out of context, so please
go through your localized webpages (the language selector on the bottom of
the staging page  is working now) and check the text content for any
We are also working on spins.fedoraproject.org
, so don't forget to check
this resource too when translating. There is not much to do, but we have for
example ARM images and a Docker image section on that page .
Thanks again for your great work, some of you are very productive and are
already nearly 100%, compliments!
For any doubt or question let us know, as usual.
While reviewing my translation I came across some strings that don't
get extracted for some reason:
(again, the whole paragraph)
Also, descriptions of GPG keys in 'KeyInfo' don't seem to be in the PO files.