Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:48:49 +0300 було написано Dimitris Glezos
- Re-used a lot of content from the excellent TQSG we had in Docs.
- The content was updated to reflect our new infrastructure. A huge
warnings and questions has gone away, since the new Tx arch handles
transparently, eliminating msgmerge errors, POT files missing etc.
- The FAQ page was also updated & merged at the bottom of the guide, to
sure we keep it up2date.
- The guide was put on the Wiki instead of publican. This will allow us
maintain it live, with more people, more content & translations.
- I suggest to completely remove the docs-based TQSG and focus on having
one guide. This will avoid confusion and the content will always be
Thank you for this wonderful guide.
Can it be released in more translation friendly format than raw wiki?
Are the any plans to use some translation wiki extension (TranslateWiki)
If the answer for both is "No", I am afraid that we should choose any two
items from "maintain it live, with more people, more content &
translations" list to keep.
Thanks in advance for your answers.