Le 31/05/2016 à 22:25, Robert Mayr a écrit :
tomorrow we will enter June and we will be 2 weeks before F24 GA release
date. We have some important changes on the websites and need to enter a
PO freeze for the websites in production.
We have a new Spin on labs.fedoraproject.org
(Astronomy) and some minor changes
through all other websites.
I'm still not sure if we are able to make a new website for secondary
arches in time for F24 GA, if not we will postpone this task until F25
Thanks Robert for warning.
Even if you changed the place of fedora-website git repository, can you
confirm nothing changed about Zanata and that you can see all your
translatable projects in this group ?
@translators teams, if you are 100% on main websites, you may also have
a look at : http://whatcanidoforfedora.org/
So in your release notes, you can give this link to give information to
The translation project is here :
I asked Ralph Bean from Infra to do a manual push in the coming days.