(sorry top post)
Hi all coordinators,
I have only heard from Polish and Spanish 'go's.
Could you please share if any issue blocking to give a decision?
(2014年09月01日 01:01), Domingo Becker wrote:
2014-08-26 2:01 GMT-03:00 Noriko Mizumoto
> I've confirmed with docs team and websites team for all their projects
> and the owners to be migrated. The list can be found here . And now
> I've started the discussion with FESCO to get support . You can add
> your self in the ticket.
> Now I've been asked by FESCO when the go/no-go decision is made. There
> have been many positive posts to move to zanata, but I like to request
> all to make a clear decision to move forward to the production instance
> (aka stage1). I've set the end date of Stage0 to 31-Sep (software
> translation deadline is 23-Sep). Or let me know if we can decide earlier :)
> All, could you please discuss within your team and give your team
> decision to this list by this date.
The Spanish team is ok to move forward.
We duscussed this in our trans-es list. 
Domingo Becker (es)