tomorrow we will enter June and we will be 2 weeks before F24 GA release
date. We have some important changes on the websites and need to enter a PO
freeze for the websites in production.
We have a new Spin on labs.fedoraproject.org
(Astronomy) and some minor
changes through all other websites.
I'm still not sure if we are able to make a new website for secondary
arches in time for F24 GA, if not we will postpone this task until F25
Please take a look at the new source files and try to translate at least
the main websites. The string freeze will block all your strings on
production, but you can check your work in the staging instances, where you
can see also the context of all strings.
We are building actually stg.getfedora.org
, labs.stg.fpo, spins.stg.fpo and
arm.stg.fpo in staging.
For any questions or issues please open an issue on
pagure.io/fedora-websites or in our trac .
Thank you and happy translating.