2009/4/9 Rui Gouveia <rui.gouveia(a)globaltek.pt>
Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> I just did a hot fix on the server and it should work properly now.
I found my error. I can now submit the 'po/LINGUAS' file in Tx. And I
I checked the web git interface . The LINGUAS file is Ok. The PO file
is Ok, But the stats in Tx report 0%. :(
Yup, It's true and it's correct.
You have committed by mistake a pt.po file that is not from that project.
You committed here:
a pt.po file from here:
That's why it's 0% translated. Tx does a merge with the POT and there is no
strings that matches with the (wrong) file.
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589
USE SOFTWARE LIVRE