'Go' from Marathi [mr] team.
On 09/30/2014 12:24 PM, Sandeep Shedmake wrote:
On 09/29/2014 06:40 AM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> (sorry top post)
> Hi all coordinators,
> I have only heard from Polish and Spanish 'go's.
> Could you please share if any issue blocking to give a decision?
> (2014年09月01日 01:01), Domingo Becker wrote:
>> 2014-08-26 2:01 GMT-03:00 Noriko Mizumoto <noriko(a)fedoraproject.org>:
>>> I've confirmed with docs team and websites team for all their projects
>>> and the owners to be migrated. The list can be found here . And now
>>> I've started the discussion with FESCO to get support . You can add
>>> your self in the ticket.
>>> Now I've been asked by FESCO when the go/no-go decision is made. There
>>> have been many positive posts to move to zanata, but I like to request
>>> all to make a clear decision to move forward to the production
>>> (aka stage1). I've set the end date of Stage0 to 31-Sep (software
>>> translation deadline is 23-Sep). Or let me know if we can decide
>>> earlier :)
>>> All, could you please discuss within your team and give your team
>>> decision to this list by this date.
>> The Spanish team is ok to move forward.
>> We duscussed this in our trans-es list. 
>> kind regards
>> Domingo Becker (es)
> trans mailing list
trans mailing list