On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Eric Christensen <eric@christensenplace.us> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 10:32 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> 2009/8/6 Eric Christensen <eric@christensenplace.us>:
> >
> > Domingo,
> > Attached is a "patch" showing the difference between the current po and
> > one that I've repaired.  Just a handful of changes.
> >
> Looks like malformed xml.
> We will make the corrections, upload the new version and let you know.
> Thanks
> Domingo Becker

Yeah, it was just a handful of xml breaks.  I've fixed them downstream
so I can make the es-ES versions.

It's done Eric.
The errors were fixed, and I've just send the updated .po to Transifex.

Thanks a lot, see you around,

Daniel Cabrera (es)