Michael Hideo-Smith さんは書きました:
----- "Noriko Mizumoto" <noriko(a)redhat.com> wrote:
> From: "Noriko Mizumoto" <noriko(a)redhat.com>
> To: "Michael Hideo-Smith" <mhideo(a)redhat.com>, "Fedora
Translation Project List" <fedora-trans-list(a)redhat.com>
> Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:51:17 AM GMT +10:00 Brisbane
> Subject: Re: Transifex and Damn Lies
>> So plan B is to submit PO files to Bugzilla's for developers to
> integrate? Please confirm. - Mike
> Yes, in case now and then the error occurs due to **known** issue,
> submitting PO files to Bugzilla should work.
Great. Can you refer me to a BZ a developer has picked up a translation via BZ? I want to
use that as an example of Plan B and get some commentary from the developer. - Mike
I just created the sample bug.
Here is the step.
A bug is automatically assigned to the maintainer of the component
chosen, so no need to know who is the maintainer.
1. Go to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
2. Click 'New' located top left to create new bug.
3. Select Fedora Product -> Fedora
4. Choose component which the translation made
5. Fill 'subject' and 'comment'
6. Submit as new bug
7. Go back to that bug, and click 'Add an attachment' at Attachment section
8. Click 'browse' button and locate your file
9. Fill 'description'