2014-11-27 23:40 GMT+01:00 Robert Mayr <robyduck(a)fedoraproject.org>:
we are moving straight towards F21 final release and I've updated right now
all your po files manually on the staging instance to let you proofread your
tranlsations. I noticed that the <br> tag we have in a few strings has been
translated perfectly, good job.
Some other strings in a few languages seem to be out of context, so please
go through your localized webpages (the language selector on the bottom of
the staging page  is working now) and check the text content for any
We are also working on spins.fedoraproject.org
, so don't forget to check
this resource too when translating. There is not much to do, but we have for
example ARM images and a Docker image section on that page .
Thanks again for your great work, some of you are very productive and are
already nearly 100%, compliments!
For any doubt or question let us know, as usual.
I'm happy we finally have a staging instance - we really need that
context to translate correctly. :)
I'm afraid though that fonts don't quite work as intended in my locale
(Polish), or any non-Western Latin-based language. Language-specific
letters (accents, etc.) not covered by the chosen font are rendered
using a fallback font, which stands out badly and makes us look
I hope there is something you can do with that issue, like switching
to a font with better Unicode coverage.