The French translation team had issues with translating documentation.
We didn't know what is up to date and need to be translated, nor could
have an overview of work-in-progress translation.
José (jaaf64) created two pages :
* a [how-to] that explains the production of translated documentation
from translated po files (this allows reviewers to see the translated
messages in their final context)
* a [tracker] to help coordination and information exchange between
doc team and translation team.
The tracker is the most important piece. It aims at sharing :
* information about what is up to date and what is not,
* guide translation priorities
* explanation about why things are read-only
* Zanata direct links to projects
* project specific guidance from owners toward translators
Can you please give your feedback about this pages before we start
conversation with docs team ?
If some docs/trans contributors are available, we would like to take the
opportunity to discuss this at Flock Krakow this summer.
Note : we asked to push french translations of some docs, but never
received an answer, does other groups have completed translations that
aren't pushed to docs.fedoraproject.org
Thanks by advance,