(2014年10月15日 15:30), Rajesh Ranjan wrote:
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Noriko Mizumoto
<firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
1. fedora.zanata.org <http://fedora.zanata.org> instance is
scheduled to ready in production by
next Tuesday 2014-10-21.
2. In order to manage migration project efficiently, we are considering
to handle the migration by our side. Aka Zanata team may pull and push
the data on be half of maintainers.
3. zanata team is working on web hook.
4. 'package owner list' on the wikipage  has been updated and moved
to new location.
5. The schedule plan on the wiki page  has been updated.
Noriko: cobtain consensus from the package owners
Carlos: contact Fedora Infra team to coordinate email system
Noriko: add language list in the 'package owner list' spreadsheet
Noriko, please add Angika (anp) in go list. Though this language not
started, but I requested to create Angika (anp) on transifex. So please
create a team of Angika as well.
Done, thank you.
Rajesh, if you are creating new language team, please ensure that all steps are taken in this page for L10N Maintainer . And feel free to edit the page if any out dated info you find.
Thanks again... n
twitter: @kajha <https://twitter.com/kajha>
facebook: rajeshkajha <http://www.facebook.com/rajeshkajha>