2014-08-26 7:01 GMT+02:00 Noriko Mizumoto <noriko(a)fedoraproject.org>:
I've confirmed with docs team and websites team for all their
and the owners to be migrated. The list can be found here . And now
I've started the discussion with FESCO to get support . You can add
your self in the ticket.
I'm glad to hear that! I think upstream developers involvement is the
key to a successful migration.
I'd like to note that projects with only "raven" and "glezos" (or
both) as maintainers are probably abandoned, and possibly deprecated.
We were set as the default maintainers, and if we're still there, then
no one picked a project up during all the years of us using Transifex.
Now I've been asked by FESCO when the go/no-go decision is made.
have been many positive posts to move to zanata, but I like to request
all to make a clear decision to move forward to the production instance
(aka stage1). I've set the end date of Stage0 to 31-Sep (software
translation deadline is 23-Sep). Or let me know if we can decide earlier :)
All, could you please discuss within your team and give your team
decision to this list by this date.
Fwiw I'm in favor of the move to Zanata. Thanks for coordinating this!