FreeIPA is now ready:
I usually don't communicate on new project availability, but:
* The first configuration were done long ago, but they had to manually
merge all previous translation coming from Zanata.
Other teams could have said it doesn't worth the effort, but they did
* The component were left locked since 4 months
So, I was using the mouse a lot for clicking the copy source string
button, for moving to the next translation when the "Inconsistent"
warning incorrectly showed up and more. So I found the keyboard
shortcuts in the Weblate documentation, and they are awesome:
So, save some mouse clicks using shortcuts like:
- Ctrl+E for focusing the editor box
- Ctrl+<NUMBER> for copying a placeholder from source string
- Alt+PageDown for navigating to the next string
Have a nice day and easy translation.