This is kind reminder.
Admins have started approving the coordinator requests from actual
coordinators according to the team page. But Admins do NOT approve any
translator/reviewer request, as those must be approved by the coordinator.
Coordinator, please encourage yourself to log in, request coordinator
roll and be approved.
Translator and reviewer, if you are waiting for an approval, please poke
Any problem, please let me know.
It is now new instance of https://fedora.zanata.org/ available.
Please proceed and start logging in new instance. Be aware that fedora
infra does not allow zanata to send mail, thus please use your true mail
address (aka not fp.o address) in step4. This is one time process.
1. Go to the URL above, and click 'Log In'
2. Enter FAS username and password
3. You will be moved to authentication window, click approve
4. You will be moved 'new user' window of Zanata, enter full-name,
username (FAS username) and mail-address
* This is one time process. Here 'mail-address', please use true address
not username.fedoraproject.org. Otherwise you will not be able to
receive any notification from Zanata, including activation mail.
5. Click save, then activation mail will be sent to your true address.
6. Go to the link provided in the activation mail, and log in using FAS
username and password
Zanata team, Piotr and noriko will ensure existing coordinator to be
appropriate team coordinator on new instance.
Then each language team coordinator will approve their team members.
Okay, let's move!
Hey everyone. I don't know if this has come up already, but: names of
the new Fedora.next variants should not be translated. That is:
* Fedora Workstation
* Fedora Server
* Fedora Cloud
should stay like that in any language. These are all brands, not
For Fedora Cloud in specific, "Fedora Atomic" should also be
Fedora Project Leader